Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20-25 minutes
Equipment: wok or large skillet
- Chicken breast, thinly sliced: 4 oz
- White mushrooms, sliced: 1 oz
- Fresh ginger root, minced: 1/5 tbsp
- Olive oil: 1/2 tsp
- Soy sauce: 2 tsp
- Heat oil until smoking in a wok or large skillet over high heat.
- Add the ginger and cook for 30 seconds more. Stir in the chicken and cook for 2-3 minutes until browned. Then stir in the mushrooms and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Pour the soy sauce into the stir fry and bring to a boil. Cook for 30 seconds until the sauce has thickened.
- Remove from the heat and transfer to a serving dish.
|Number of Servings||1|
|Total Fat (g)||5.4|
|Saturated Fat (g)||0.3|
|Total Carbohydrates (g)||2.1|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||0.4|