Keywords: lunch, chicken salad, quick
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Equipment: knife, mixing bowl, oven, measuring cups
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- ½ red onion, diced
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1 branch dill, diced
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Cook chicken either on the stove, a pan or air fried.
- Chop chicken, celery, onion, cucumber, and dill.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Serve cold.
- Chicken salad can be served over a bed of lettuce, as a sandwich or wrap, or eaten plain.
- Keeps for 5 days refrigerated in an airtight container. Chicken salad does not freeze well.
- Chicken salad is a great way to get protein and veggies into your meals and can be made ahead of time for easy use.
- For cost savings, you can use canned chicken instead of cooking fresh chicken.
|Serving Size||⅙ of recipe|
|Number of Servings||6|
|Total Fat (g)||16|
|Total Carbs (g)||3.3|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||1|
|Total Sugar (g)||1.5|
|Added Sugar (g)||0.1|
|Vitamin D (mcg)||0.1|