Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Equipment: large skillet or wok
- Water spinach: 4 oz
- Garlic, minced: 1/3 clove
- Ginger, minced: 2 tsp
- Olive oil: 1/3 tsp
- Salt: 1/5 tsp
- With the water spinach still bunched, trim away the lower 1-2 inches of the stalks. Cut the water spinach into 2-3 inch lengths, including the stems.
- Soak the vegetables in a large basin of cold water to clean thoroughly.
- Heat oil over high heat in a large skillet or wok.
- Add ginger and garlic then cook until fragrant.
- Add the water spinach and salt into the wok and stir fry for about 20-30 seconds until it begins to wilt.
|Number of Servings||1|
|Total Fat (g)||1.9|
|Saturated Fat (g)||0.2|
|Total Carbohydrates (g)||5.3|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||2.7|