Keywords: breakfast, quick, vegetarian, banana, toast
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Equipment: knife, toaster, measuring spoons
- 2 slices of your favorite whole grain bread
- 2 tablespoons low fat cream cheese
- 1 banana
- A drizzle of honey
- Toast two slices of bread until golden.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of cream cheese onto each slice of toast.
- Slice a banana and layer it on your toast.
- Drizzle with honey.
- Other topping choices include dried fig or peach slices.
- Eat immediately for best results.
- Whole grain bread is full of fiber and other nutrients like B vitamins that are taken out in refined bread. Cream cheese is high in protein and makes a good vegetarian protein source.
- Bananas are a budget friendly breakfast packed with nutrients.
|Serving Size||2 slices|
|Number of Servings||1|
|Total Fat (g)||6.5|
|Total Carbs (g)||78.5|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||9.7|
|Total Sugar (g)||37.2|
|Added Sugar (g)||20.4|
|Vitamin D (mcg)||0.1|