Keywords: heart-healthy, wrap, lunch, quick
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Equipment: oven, knife, pan, small mixing bowl, measuring cups, measuring spoons
- 1 whole grain tortilla wrap
- ½ cup cooked chicken, cubed
- ¼ cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons buffalo wing sauce
- 1 teaspoon ranch seasoning
- 1 tablespoon blue cheese crumbles
- ¼ cup romaine lettuce, cut
- ¼ avocado, sliced
- ¼ cup red onion, diced
- ⅓ cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1 pickle spear
- Cook chicken and then chop into cubes.
- In a small bowl mix Greek yogurt, buffalo wing sauce, and ranch powder.
- Add chicken to Greek yogurt dressing and mix until well covered.
- Add chicken mixture, blue cheese crumbles, lettuce, avocado, red onion, tomatoes, and pickles to your wrap.
- Close your wrap and enjoy immediately.
- You can heat the wrap on a pan over low heat to brown the wrap if desired.
- You can omit the ranch powder if not desired.
- Consume immediately to prevent the tortilla from becoming soggy.
- Substituting ranch with the Greek yogurt and ranch powder is a great way to decrease saturated fat and increase protein.
- Buying frozen chicken in bulk and keeping it in your freezer until needed is a good way to reduce the cost of buying fresh chicken regularly.
|Serving Size||1 wrap|
|Number of Servings||1|
|Total Fat (g)||17.1|
|Total Carbs (g)||51.3|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||8.9|
|Total Sugar (g)||7.8|
|Added Sugar (g)||0|
|Vitamin D (mcg)||0.1|