Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Equipment: large skillet, lid
- Pork chop: 15 oz
- Onions, peeled, diced: 2 small onions (8 oz)
- Tomato puree: 1 can (8 oz)
- Olive oil: 5 tsp
- Salt: 1 tsp
- Heat enough oil to just cover the bottom of a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add the pork chops to the pan and brown well on both sides. Remove chops and set aside.
- Add the onion and cook, stirring for 5 minutes or until almost tender.
- Return pork chops to skillet and pour in the tomato puree. Allow the sauce to start bubbling and then reduce heat to low.
- Simmer for about 10 minutes and season with salt to taste.
|Number of Servings||5|
|Total Fat (g)||9.5|
|Saturated Fat (g)||2.3|
|Total Carbohydrates (g)||6.8|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||1.7|