Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Equipment: large pan, lid
- Mustard greens, stemmed and chopped: 3 oz
- Garlic, minced: 1/5 clove
- Sesame seeds: 1/3 tsp
- Olive oil: 1/2 tsp
- Salt and pepper: 1/5 tsp
- Add the oil into a large pan over medium heat.
- Add the garlic to the hot oil, and stir until the garlic is softened.
- Stir in mustard greens and cook until wilted.
- Cover and cook until tender-crisp, about 10 minutes.
- Transfer the mustard greens and garlic to the bowl with sesame seeds.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
|Number of Servings||1|
|Total Fat (g)||3.3|
|Saturated Fat (g)||0.5|
|Total Carbohydrates (g)||5.2|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||3.2|