Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Equipment: large skillet, small pot, lid
- Dried seaweed: 1/2 tsp
- Corn, fresh or frozen: 1/3 cup
- Toasted sesame seeds: 1 tsp
- Sesame oil: 1 tsp
- Salt: 1/2 tsp
- Water: 4 cups
- Place the sesame seeds into a large skillet over medium heat and cook, stirring constantly until the seeds are golden brown, about 1 minute. Transfer the seeds to a bowl and set them aside.
- Pour water in a small pot and add in the dried seaweed.
- Turn the heat on the lowest flame and stir constantly during the entire heating process.
- Stir in the corn, sesame oil, salt, and then cover with a lid.
- Turn off the heat once the soup begins to boil.
- Stir the toasted sesame seeds into the soup.
|Number of Servings||2|
|Total Fat (g)||3.9|
|Saturated Fat (g)||0.5|
|Total Carbohydrates (g)||13|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||1.2|