Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Equipment: large pot, large skillet
- Spaghetti noodles, whole grain: 2 oz
- Cauliflower: 3 oz
- Large shrimps, peeled and deveined: 3 oz
- Garlic, minced: 1 tsp
- Olive oil: 1 tsp
- Soy sauce: 1 tbsp
- Salt and pepper: 1/4 tsp
- Cook the spaghetti in a large pot with boiling water.
- Add the cauliflower the last 2-3 minutes of cooking and cook together with the pasta until tender. Drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat, and then add shrimp, garlic, salt, and pepper, and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add in the cooked spaghetti and cauliflower. Then, pour the sauce over and toss to combine.
|Number of Servings||1|
|Total Fat (g)||7.6|
|Saturated Fat (g)||0.8|
|Total Carbohydrates (g)||50.8|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||2.7|