Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- Whole-grain bread: 2 slices
- Cooked turkey breast, shredded (boneless and skinless): 2 oz
- Brussels sprouts, thinly shaved: 1 oz
- Small Fuji apples, sliced: 1/4 apple
- Pecorino-Romano cheese, shaved: 1 1/4 tbsp
- Whole-grain mustard: 1/2 tsp
- Extra-virgin olive oil: 1 tsp
- Whisk together oil and mustard in a medium bowl.
- Add brussels sprouts and apple slices, and toss to coat.
- Spread the brussels sprout mixture on one of the bread slices, and top with shredded turkey, apple slices and cheese.
- Cover with the remaining bread slice.
|Number of Servings||1|
|Total Fat (g)||12.9|
|Saturated Fat (g)||4.9|
|Total Carbohydrates (g)||32.5|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||6.2|