Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Equipment: steamer, steamer rack, lid
- Snapper filet: 4 oz
- Cherry tomatoes, halved: 2 oz
- Ginger, sliced: 2 tsp
- Olive oil: 1/3 tsp
- Salt and pepper: 1/5 tsp
- Pour 1.5 cups of water into the steamer.
- Place the fish filet on the steamer rack surrounded by the tomatoes.
- Drizzle the fish with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place ginger on the filet and cover the steamer.
- Steam over moderately low heat. When the water begins to boil, steam for about 4 minutes.
|Number of Servings||1|
|Total Fat (g)||3.9|
|Saturated Fat (g)||0.2|
|Total Carbohydrates (g)||3.6|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||0.9|