Keywords: quick, eggs, turkey, breakfast, gluten-free
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Equipment: muffin pan, oven, mixing bowl, whisk, knife, measuring cups, measuring spoons
- 12 slices of gluten-free deli turkey
- 10 eggs
- ½ cup bell pepper diced
- 1 cup spinach
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and lightly grease your muffin tin.
- Line each muffin cup with a slice of turkey.
- In a mixing bowl, combine eggs, bell pepper, spinach, cheese, salt, pepper and whisk together.
- Pour ¼ cup of the egg mixture into each turkey cup.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Other ingredients such as mushrooms, onions, chives, and tomatoes can be added to your egg mixture.
- Keeps for 4 days refrigerated in an airtight container.
- Reheat in the microwave for 30 to 45 seconds.
- Eggs are a good source of protein and are relatively inexpensive, making them a great breakfast option. Chopping up different vegetables for your egg cups is a good way to add variation to your vegetable intake.
- Buying eggs in bulk and vegetables in season can reduce the cost.
|Serving Size||1 egg bite|
|Number of Servings||12|
|Total Fat (g)||5.7|
|Total Carbs (g)||1.4|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||0.3|
|Total Sugar (g)||0.8|
|Added Sugar (g)||0|
|Vitamin D (mcg)||0.9|