Through LifeWorks for USC, benefits-eligible faculty and staff have access to a free online and app-based platform that offers digital resources and confidential counseling to support health and well-being.
LifeWorks offers you access – at no cost – to hundreds of articles, eBooks, and audio recordings, covering the following areas:
- Life: Stress/overload, anxiety, depression, grief/loss, community resources
- Family: Parenting, separation/divorce, blended families, elder care, education
- Money: Saving, debt management, estate planning/wills, home buying/renting
- Work: Work relationships, job stress/burnout, managing people
- Health: Fitness/nutrition, sleep, addiction/recovery, smoking cessation
LifeWorks also provides up to five free sessions of confidential counseling, in addition to the free counseling offered by the WorkWell Center. Referrals from WorkWell will bridge to counseling resources through LifeWorks. If preferred, you may also contact LifeWorks directly for counseling services.
If you are an employee living outside of California, you can access confidential, short-term counseling services (up to five sessions) at no charge by calling LifeWorks for USC toll free, 855-399-7353. You can make an appointment to speak by phone with a clinician or be referred to a counselor or other resource in your area.
LifeWorks is designed to support your emotional well-being by helping you manage life issues, questions, and concerns. LifeWorks counseling is offered for specific specialties, languages, ethnicities, and genders.
How to connect to LifeWorks
- Online: Go to usc.lifeworks.com and enter username “USC” and password “workwell”
- By mobile app: Download the “LifeWorks” app on Apple App Store or Google Play
- By phone: Call LifeWorks, toll-free, 24/7 at 855-399-7353